It has come to our attention that various individuals and organizations posing as recruiters from The AZEK Company have contacted people offering false employment opportunities with The AZEK Company or one of its subsidiaries including Vycom Corp, Scranton Products, Versatex, Return Polymers and Ultralox. These persons have been offering fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants, often asking for sensitive personal and financial information as part of their fake recruiting process.
The AZEK Company will never ask for any financial commitment from a candidate as a pre-employment requirement.
We have notified appropriate legal authorities in an effort to stop such fraudulent schemes. By making you aware of this, we hope to avoid and ultimately stop victims from falling for this scam. Please do not provide any personal or financial information and do not send any money to anyone you suspect of recruitment fraud.
If you are contacted by someone whom you suspect may not be appropriately representing The AZEK Company or one of its subsidiaries, please email RecruitmentFraudReporting@azekco.com. Please forward the original email that you received that includes the original subject line and complete header information.
Do not send CVs or employment applications to that email address as they will not be reviewed or considered. If you wish to apply for a job, please submit your application for an open position to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CPG1000CPGIN/JobBoard/253dc3cc-aea8-42ff-86ba-cdc25366d931/?q=&o=postedDateDesc&w=&wc=&we=&wpst=
How to identify recruitment fraud:
- All AZEK jobs will be posted on our career site:
- AZEK will never ask for your personal financial or banking information or require any financial commitment as part of our candidate search or application process.
- We will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding.
- No job offers will be made at AZEK without a formal interview process.
- If you receive an email from a sender that does not contain the @azekco.com address, please treat it as fraudulent.