The AZEK Company is dedicated to converting the building products industry from its uninspiring past to a dynamic and sustainable future. We offer low-maintenance, beautiful solutions leveraging innovations in material science to offer our customers world-class products.
Headquartered in Chicago’s Fulton Market neighborhood, The AZEK Company is nestled in the same thriving business district that houses other leading corporations such as Google, Dyson, and Glassdoor. The AZEK Company also operates highly automated manufacturing and recycling facilities in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota.
Beautifully Engineered to Last
We are the industry-leading manufacturer of beautiful, low-maintenance residential and commercial building products, and are committed to accelerating the use of recycled materials.
- Over 100 patents granted across residential and commercial businesses.
- First to offer Alloy Armour Technology™ in our capped polymer decking to prevent fading and staining.
- First in the market to offer Multi-Width Capped Polymer Decking to revolutionize the category.
- Unique exterior products developed for specific applications to save time on the job.
- Developed proprietary PaintPro® technology for better paint adhesion and faster cure time.
- Robust pipeline of innovative new residential and commercial products.
AZEK Building Products Timeline of Innovation